Wax Melt/Burner Safety Instructions:
- Refer to your particular melter/burner/warmers instruction manual/web site for proper operation and safety.
- Wax melts, warmers, melters, and burners are not toys, so keep away from children.
- Place burners, warmers, melters away from all children and pets.
- Some melters, burners, warmers use tea lights - whenever there is an open flame there is risk of fire. Do not leave open flames unattended.
- Extinguish all tea lights and turn off all melters/burners/warmers before leaving the house or going to sleep.
- Do not add water to any wax melts.
- Take off any plastic or remove plastic casing before use.
- Wax is very hot when melted and can burn skin, do not touch hot melted wax.
- Although sometimes wax melts smell good and look good enough to eat, DO NOT INGEST! Please keep all un-melted waxes away from children and pets.
- Do not place your melter/burner/warmer near a draft and keep in a well ventilated area.
- Wax melts are for external use only.
- As wax melts lose their scent you can discard the wax and replace it with a new melt.
- Do NOT pour hot wax down the drain.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device